maintains his place every year among the best stallions in the world. This performer has won many competitions under the saddle of Bernardo ALVES, participating in the Athens Olympic Games at only 9 years old. He has distinguished himself in the biggest world Grand Prix: Calgary, Aachen, Rotterdam, Hamburg... He is now a recognized sire in show jumping and eventing:
- GOOD LUCK, European Team Champion and Individual Bronze Medal in Gothenburg in 2017 with Cian O’CONNOR
- ZYPRIA S, good winner in CSI and CSIO 5* with Willem GREVE
- CRISTY, regular in CSI 5* with Marcus EHNING
- CAN YA MAKAN, winner in CSI 5* with Shane BREEN
- UPSILON, stallion very good winner in CCI with Tom CARLILE
- DARMAGNAC DE BELIARD, 5-year-old French Champion, 5th in the 6-year-old World Championship, 7-year-old Champion
His first mother:
did not run in competition but proved to be an excellent breeder:
- CANTURANO II, performing up to 1.50m with R. PRANDI, approved stallion
- CANTURANO III, good performer on the Italian national circuit and CSI 3* with D. AUGUSTO DA RIAS
- URIELLE 5, competitor on the national circuit, dam of CANTURIA 2, 1.50m events in Germany
- CASSIOPEA DI VILLAGANA, dam of FATA MORGANA DI VILLAGANA, ranked over 1.40m in the United States
His second mother:
was bred at 4 years old:
- LANCIA 29, CSO 1.40m
- FABIENNE III, CSO 1.50m, also known as VAN SCHIJNDEL’S FABIENNE with P. RAIJMAKERS
- CORRIANA, dam of two good regular foals over 1.35m and 1.40m: WOLKENFEE and SUDWINDS CARLO
His third mother:
also a broodmare from an early age, she sired very good daughters:
- TANNE, dam of ATHLETICA, CSO 1.45m and GONDOSO, CSO 1.60m, winner of the Hamburg Derby with H. SIMON
- URIANA, dam of DONNA II, CSO 1.50m with C. HANLEY
- ASIA, second dam of LIZZARD POINT, CSO 1.60m
Ridden by Gerco SHRÖDER and Wout VAN DER SCHANS, CANTURANO competed up to CSI 2* before devoting himself to breeding.
With a production whose first generation will turn 14 this year, CANTURANO is already finding its place in the rankings of the best stallions! Among its excellent products we note:
- STERREHOF'S DANTE, incredible regularity in CSI 5* with M. HOUTZAGER, 12th best horse in the world according to the WBFSH ranking in 2019, in particular 2nd in the GP 5* of La Coruña and 5th in the World Cup the next day, 5th in the GP 5*GCL of St Tropez and New York... winner of the World Cup in Amsterdam in 2020, winner of the Nations Cup in Rotterdam and 3rd in the 5* GP of La Corogne in 2021... he also represented the Netherlands at the Tokyo Olympics!
- DAIMLER, World Equestrian Games in Tryon with W. MUFF (4th per team), regular member of the Swiss team in the Nations Cup: Winner at Samorin, 2nd at St Gall and Aix la Chapelle, 3rd at La Baule... he is also winner of the GP 5* in Dublin and 2nd in Basel
- CHICA B Z, very good competitor with Mr. Fuchs, in particular winner of the stages of the Global Champions League in Madrid and Cascais, in a 1.55m class at the CSI 5* in Stuttgart, she is currently racing under Polish colors
- EVITA, successful up to CSI 5* with S. GUERDAT, notably winner of a 1.50m class at Busto Arsizio and 2nd in the Dinard Derby, today very regular under the saddle of S. WALKER
- CLIFF Z, CSI 5*, 5th in the GP 4* of Al Rayyan
- GATRONA, ISO 156, impressive under the saddle of M. BILLOT at 8: 2nd in the GP Grand National de Paris, winner of the 2* GPs of Dunkirk and Chazey-sur-Ain, as well as a 1.45m class during of the 5* CSI of St Tropez. She is now competing for Canada.
- CIRBY, performing up to CSI 5* with R. DUGUET
- CHANING TATUM, regular in CSI 2 and 3* with K. OFFEL, 7th in the 1.50m GP of Goch
- HH BRAZIL DE RIVERLAND, ISO 146, classified up to 1.50m events
- EXCLUSIVE, very successful in the 1.45m GP in Italy with 4 wins, 3 second places and many rankings
On the side of the younger generations we notice:
- ERMES DI TAI, ISO 128, classified up to GP 1.35m with A. LEROY
- CASTELLA DI LUNA, with incredible regularity in CSI YH with many victories to her credit, she has won more than €8,000 at only 6 years old!
- JABRUN LVP, CSI YH in UK
- GIPSIE DE COQUERIE, ISO 129, double clear at the CIR of Saint-Lô then finalist in the French Championship for 5-year-olds and labeled "Very good"
- GALICE GRAVELOTTE, ISO 119, double clear round at the Lion d'Angers CIR with J. HUREL
Even if he produces mainly with blood, you should not be afraid to entrust him with mares who also have it. He produces real competition horses: athletic, supple and with good sensitivity. It also transmits chic and a very beautiful model.